Travel from the bright lights of Buenos Aires to Rio
Get a taste of the rhythms of Argentina and Brazil on this southern adventure journeying from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, taking in the spectacular Iguazu Falls along the way. From tango to samba, Spanish to Portuguese, and Malbec wine to caipirinhas, these two countries are sure to have you enthralled in their passionate zest for life.
Buenos Aires offers an eclectic mix of European, Cosmopolitan and Latin flavours, as well as a booming cultural and nightlife scene. Explore the neighbourhoods of this lively, confident city on a full-day tour with a local guide
Look for rainbows in the mist of the mighty Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, and visit a local indigenous community
Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue
Favelas may sit alongside mansions, but in the heaving metropolis of Rio, everyone’s invited to the party. Immerse yourself in Brazilian culture, dance and music
There are several orientation walks and city tours during this trip so there will be quite a lot of walking. It’s important to always bring plenty of water, wear comfortable walking shoes and ensure you use adequate sun protection. Wearing layers is a good way to tackle the heat.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance tickets to certain sites. Additionally, on certain trips, it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4.. This trip includes a domestic flight. Argentina is particularly strict on excess baggage and usually enforces a maximum allowance of 15kg for check-in luggage.
5. Please note this trip starts at 6pm on day 1. If you are unable to find a suitable flight it is possible to book additional nights at the joining accommodation.
Earliest departure time at the end of this tour is anytime on the last day.
6. Please note you may require a Brazilian Visa for this trip. Processing can take around 2-5 weeks at the discretion of the embassy or consulate. Please speak with your travel agent well in advance for further advice.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information