This 4-day trekking adventure across Sedona’s magical red rock landscapes will get your heart racing. Challenge yourself to exhilarating mountain climbs that reward you with views most don’t get the chance to enjoy. Learn about Sedona’s wilderness and Native American history from your local guide, who will lead you to the most fascinating locations. Your days will be spent in nature, tackling trails, switchbacks and summits and enjoying picnic lunches with better views than any 5-star restaurant. In the evenings, you’ll retire to your accommodation to kick your feet up before being treated to hearty meals that fuel you for the next day’s adventures. Plus, you’ll explore a quaint 19th-century mining town built on the edge of a steep mountain – one of the most unique places in America. This active adventure will send you home fitter than when you began with a camera roll full of incredible memories.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. Your pre-trip orientation meeting will be done virtually on a conference call with your guide and the other guests at 5:00 PM the evening before your trip starts. Your guide will go through the packing list, communicate the first day’s logistics, and answer any last minute questions you have. Your guide will give you the phone number for this meeting approximately 10 days before the trip start date. Early on the morning of Day 1 your guide will pick you up from your accommodations in Sedona, Arizona; Your guide will coordinate the time of pick up during the pre-trip orientation conference call. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day. 7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.