Venture through the wild heart of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana
Uncover the true beauty of southern Africa on a 14-day Premium adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and look out for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River, hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and admire the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans. With expert knowledge from local guides you’ll discover the best of this magnificent part of the world.
Enjoy two magnificent Feature Stays – a perfectly positioned camp on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, and a scenic lodge in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region.
Let Exclusive Experiences take you closer to nature, including a 4x4 drive through the striking Makgadikgadi Pans, privately catered cruise down the Zambezi River and wildlife excursions at the Boteti River.
Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 game drive, and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
Seek out the Big Five of Africa – lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino with two full days in South Africa’s biggest reserve, Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.
Visit the thundering Victoria Falls, one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders. Admire their power then return to your comfortable lodge boasting magnificent views of uninterrupted wilderness.
Our Kruger lodge is located in the Guernsey Private Game Reserve which is located within the Greater Kruger Park ecosystem. It’s about a 40-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. On this itinerary you will have Game Drives in both the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early riser sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes a flight.The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on.
4. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
5. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up to date information.
6. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information