When it comes to vibrant culture and varied cuisine, there’s nowhere quite like Mexico. Get a taste of the country’s best on an eight-day Premium adventure through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca. Join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Take your taste buds on a trip, from the beckoning street food stalls of the capital to a home cooked Zapotecan lunch and a creative dining experience in Oaxaca. Your local leader will show you the heart of a country that is sure to leave you captivated.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. It is recommended that you keep your main luggage weight around 15kg and certainly no more than 20kg. A small or medium-sized backpack (45-50 litres) is another good option.
4. The departure on 15Jul2023 will stay at the Parador San Miguel as a Feature Stay in Oaxaca, rather than Casa Sierra Azul.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating