Intrepid has adopted a global Human Rights Policy which formalises our commitment to supporting and respecting internationally proclaimed human rights, as well as ensuring we aren't complicit in human rights abuses.
The aim of the Human Rights Policy is to:
- Protect human rights within our sphere of influence and ensure that all our people – including staff, travellers, suppliers and local communities, as well as other stakeholders impacted by our business – are treated with fairness and respect.
- Work with our stakeholders to address issues that act as barriers to responsible practices in order to promote equity across our global community and protect our most vulnerable societies.
- Give guidance to our staff on Intrepid's stance in relation to human rights issues.
- Commit our support to the principles contained within the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Protect, respect and remedy human rights issues within our sphere of operations and supply chain as outlined in the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: The "Protect, Respect and Remedy" Framework.
See our other responsible travel policies