Experience the splendour of Cuba – a cobblestoned Caribbean gem where the rum is plentiful, the smiles infectious and dancing is essential. Join our Hola Cuba adventure and wind your way from sultry Havana and its crumbling churches, through the valleys and farms of Pinar del Rio, and on to the Afro-inspired beats of Trinidad. Along the way we’ve assembled a cast of Cuban characters to give you a proper welcome – tobacco farmers, expert chefs, local artists, historians and salsa dancers that understand where Cuba came from, where the country sits now and, more importantly, where it’s going.
Dates and availability
1. A visa or tourist card, organised prior to arrival, is required for all nationalities visiting Cuba. American citizens and residents also require a signed and countersigned travel affidavit for this trip. Please refer to the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
2. Our licensing agreement allows one night of pre-tour accommodation to be booked only when airline scheduling impedes your ability to arrive in time for the welcome meeting on Day 1 (subject to availability). Post-tour accommodation cannot be offered under our license.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Complimentary airport arrival & departure transfers are included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days before travel.
5. The Cuban government has declared that travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers. Proof of insurance may be requested at Havana Airport by immigration officials.
6. Please advise bedding configuration requests to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel to aid guesthouse and rooming allocations.
7. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Havana. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
8. If you wish, you may request your confirmed guesthouse name and address inside 7 days from departure from your booking agent. You don’t need to request this – your arrival transfer driver will know the address of your assigned guesthouse.
9. Intrepid US, Inc. ("Intrepid US") provides legal tours to Cuba for Americans under the ‘Support for the Cuban People” category (§ 515.574); to be declared when selecting from the 11 permitted categories of travel. United States law specifies that to comply with this category, travelers must engage in the full-time schedule of activities provided by our program. The responsibility of tracking and recording activities and interactions with Cuba people is on the onus of the traveler which will be encouraged and facilitated by your tour leader. The US government is allowed to ask you for receipts and records from your trip to Cuba for up to five years.
Filter by rating