Embrace the adventure of a lifetime on a 37-day Premium journey through Africa. Enter the world of rare mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, take in quintessential East Africa in the Masai Mara, search for wildlife in the Greater Kruger region, be amazed by the showstopping Victoria Falls, search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park and marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei. From the forests of Uganda to the vast grasslands of Kenya to the national parks of Southern Africa and Botswana, and the otherworldly landscapes of Namibia, few places on the planet offer such spectacular diversity and wildlife.
Dates and availability
1. This trip requires a higher non-refundable deposit (AUD1000, USD1000, EUR800, NZD1250, GBP650, CAD1000, ZAR8000, CHF900) in order to secure the included gorilla permit. Please note that we need to confirm availability of a gorilla permit if you are booking within 45 days of departure. The additional deposit paid at time of booking will be credited to the final balance of your booking.
2. Please note that the Gorilla Permit included is only valid for one day on Day 4. For those who are interested for a second trek, please consult your booking agent about purchasing the second Gorilla Permit.
3. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
5. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Masai Mara is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
6. Depending on the departure date, we may use other luxury camps for our Feature Stay in Kenya, including Zebra Plains, Mara Engai, Amani Mara or Fig Tree Camp.
7. This trip includes flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on.
8. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
10. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating