Portugal’s Rota Vicentina, also known as the Fisherman’s Trail, may not be Europe’s most famous walk, but it’s certainly one of its most spectacular. A world away from the bustle of Lisbon and the sunbathers of the south, you may often find you and your group are the only ones around as you cross the most scenic sections of this ancient coastal path, passing through the sunny Alentejo and Algarve regions. Join a local leader to marvel at jagged cliffs, traverse sand dunes brimming with unique wildlife, relax on heavenly beaches and feast on fresh seafood – the beauty of this corner of Portugal will stay stamped on your memory.
Dates and availability
1. FIRST DAY: Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6pm on Day 1. Please see Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
1. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 6pm on Day 1 in Lisbon. Please see Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. This trip ends on Day 8 after breakfast and you are free to leave at any time.
3. The weather in south west Portugal can get very hot in the July & August, and hikes may either start very early in the morning or be curtailed in case of extreme weather.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating