Stretch your legs while you explore lush natural landscapes that make concrete jungles pale in comparison. This five-day adventure covers the best bits of Acadia National Park, with hikes and kayaking trips taking you to the wonderfully named and beautifully picturesque Bubbles, Cadillac Mountain, Beehive and Porcupine Islands. You’ll crest multiple mountain peaks, tackle trails that’ll test your stamina (and reward it) and paddle along miles of pristine coastline. With some of the most scenic lunches you’ll ever have and dinners at local restaurants included, this is both an epic adventure and a chance to pause, take a few deep breaths of fresh air and enjoy some respite from the usual routines.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. You will meet your hiking guide and group in Bangor, Maine the morning of Day 1. Your guide will be in contact approximately 2 weeks before your trip to coordinate the exact time and location of the rendezvous, which will depend on current weather and road conditions. This trip concludes at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day.
7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.