Trek through the incredible Annapurna region and be awed by the Nepalese Himalayas. These snow-capped peaks, mist-shrouded valleys, isolated communities and remote monasteries will inspire those with a bold spirit and a yearning for a definitive nature experience. Reach altitudes of more than 5000 metres, discover the ancestral traditions of the local people and immerse yourself completely in the spectacular mountain wilderness of the Annapurna Circuit. This is a challenging trip, but the sense of accomplishment will leave even the most seasoned trekker with some unforgettable memories.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement will only be included on Days 1,13,14 (Hotel) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. You may be asked to provide 2 passport size photographs for your trekking permit.
3. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip. Please also see here for information: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/altitude-sickness
4. With climate change the weather on the Annapurna Circuit is becoming less predictable, and heavy rains have on occasions causes significant damage to the trail even outside of rainy season. Should this occur, and local conditions make trekking the circuit unsafe, we will switch to the Annapurna Base Camp itinerary instead. Should this occur a flight from Pokhara back to Kathmandu on Day 15 will also be included. See https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/nepal/annapurna-base-camp-trek-126570 for further details.
5. There is a dirt road that stretches from Muktinath to Jomsom and Tatpaoni. When weather conditions allow, we use an alternate track for this portion of the trek to avoid the road as much as possible. Travellers are obliged to walk on the off road in most of the trekking sections until Manang.
6. This trip ends in Pokhara. Intrepid offers a pre-arranged transfer and flight service option back to Kathmandu airport. Enquire with your agent at least 30 days prior to your trip departure.
7. You must bring an emergency fund of USD 500 in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights. This is especially important should you choose to opt to take a helicopter as this will be at the travellers expense.
8. As this trip ends in Pokhara, if you wish to transfer your stored luggage from Kathmandu to Pokhara, we can arrange this by a private vehicle. Additional cost is 100 USD. This cost is divided among the interested participants.
9. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating