Travel to Nepal and enjoy a four-day adventure through some of the spectacular countryside surrounding Kathmandu. Trek from Shivapuri to Bhaktapur and meet with monks, watch a spectacular sunrise and explore medieval towns - always in view of the vast Himalayas. Along the way, stay in simple yet comfortable teahouses, and get an up close look at Nepalese life.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Kathmandu on day 1 at approx 8.30am and finishes in Kathmandu on day 4 at approx 1.00pm. Please meet at our Kathmandu office the day prior to the tour start at 5.00pm for a pre-departure meeting.
2. This is a join-in trip rather than a scheduled group trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities.
3. If you have booked on this trip by yourself and without other travel companions, then you will be assigned a single room on this trip on Days 2 & 3. Other nights will be in shared accommodation.
4. This trip was previously called Inside-Out Kathmandu.
5. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating