Explore colourful worlds – both on land and underwater – on a vibrant adventure from the sunny beaches of Mexico through jungle and Caribbean coastline to the volcanic mountains of Costa Rica. This 33-day tour hits Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, snaking through all the best spots and introducing you to local haunts as well as traveller hotspots. Discover a diverse marine playground in Caye Caulker, walk through the steamy cloud forests in Monteverde and visit the famous Tikal pyramids, arguably the most stunning of Guatemala’s ruins. Learn ancient Maya secrets and pass through jaw-dropping scenery on this Central American adventure.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Playa del Carmen. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 9 (Tikal) & Day 13 (San Jorge La Laguna homestay) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of the opposite sex and couples, and people travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
4. To save you money and the hassle of booking multiple trips, this journey is a combination of some of our most popular adventures. Your leader and the composition of your group may change with the start of each adventure.
5. Please be careful when booking flights from San Jose; make sure you fly out of Juan Santamaría International Airport [SJO]. Please do not book flights from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport [SJC] as this is located in California, United States.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
7. As per updated Nicaragua entry requirements, customers are currently required to supply a copy of their passport front page to their booking agent no later than 15 days prior to departure.
8. Should you have any questions or need assistance with the Honduras pre-registration, your leader will be able to assist on Day 1 of your tour. For more information, visit the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the ‘Essential Trip Information.’
Filter by rating