Congratulations, you’ve just taken your first step on the road to an exciting holiday adventure!
We’ve been helping to change the way people see the world for three decades now, so it’s fair to say we know what travellers really want from their holidays: a balance of inclusions and free time, a mix of the classic highlights and some local secrets Google won’t tell you. Sprinkle in some authentic real life experiences and a local leader that knows their destination better than anyone, and you’ll do much more than just see a place, you’ll live it. Small groups, big experiences, responsible travel – that’s our thing.
With 1,000 itineraries across 100 countries – from wildlife encounters and cultural journeys to treks and sailing trips – we’re sure you’ll find something you like. Let’s get started.
Ready to start your own Intrepid Adventure?
To get to know us a little better, take a look at our story (we promise it’s a good one!) to discover how we started, and the founding principles which still guide everything we do today.
If you’re ready to jump straight into your holiday, explore what we offer in the destination that’s calling you.
Once you’ve found the one, follow the steps below!
Note: The prices on this website are for the tour element. We can always add flights so just give us a call and we'll give you a full quote.
Your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers
You can use your Clubcard vouchers to part pay for your holiday (maximum redemption value £800 per person)
To redeem your vouchers simply follow these three easy steps:
- Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange and add to your basket on Tesco.com
- Tesco will then email you a boost e-token code and details of how to book your holiday to your Tesco.com email address within 24 hours
- Once you have received your confirmation email, call us with your etoken on 0808 274 5111 to make your booking
- Bookings can be made for trips bought on a ‘land only’ or ‘flight inclusive’.
- Holidays must be booked at least 14 days before departure.
- The maximum redemption value for Boost etokens is £800 per person. Boost tokens will not be accepted on optional extras such as holiday insurance or exchanged for cash.
- You cannot use Boost tokens to pay for the deposit. It needs to be paid with a credit or debit card.
- Boost tokens can be combined with other discounts offered by Intrepid Travel.
- All bookings must be made direct with Intrepid Travel via our dedicated phone number (0808 274 5111) and are subject to availability and our standard Booking Conditions.
- Operation of the trip is dependant upon a minimum number of persons booking the tour. In the event of this number not being achieved, we reserve the right to cancel the tour; although of course we will make every effort to offer you suitable alternative arrangements in the first instance.
- At the start of your call please advise the Travel Consultant of the value of the Boost tokens so that they know how to manage the booking. You cannot add more Boost tokens to your booking at a later date.
- Boost tokens apply to new bookings only and cannot be added to existing bookings.
- ATOL Protected 6352. ABTA Y0766
- Please note the expiry date of your Boost token as out of date Boost tokens cannot be redeemed or refunded. Boost Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Things to remember:
- Boost tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. However, there can be more than one named Boost token per booking as long as that person(s) is travelling too.
- Boost tokens are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. You must book your holiday within 6 months of purchasing your Boost token.
- Boost tokens cannot be used against School and Private Group bookings
Browse trips by region
Our travellers favourite trips
The Intrepid Foundation
The Intrepid Foundation is a not-for-profit that supports non-government organisations around the world. We base our work on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals in the areas of People, Peace, Prosperity, Partnership and Planet. We support 53 projects in 25 countries, and match all donations pound for pound. Below are a couple of projects which we’re proud to support around the world.