Travel to Nepal and experience spectacular Everest.
Travel to Nepal and head to the Himalayan hills to get the full picture of Everest. Fly to Lukla then enjoy a four-day trek, staying in teahouses in the village of Phakding, the market town of Namche Bazaar and the small settlement of Monjo. Along the way, cross fast flowing rivers, climb to the highest hotel in the world and take in close up views of the mountain and the surrounding Himalayas.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
This is a great introduction to Everest: a shorter trek that still allows for stunning views of the world's highest mountain.
The flight into Lukla provides unparalleled views of the Himalaya and, if you're lucky, you may just spot Everest.
Stay in remote, authentic tea houses. The accommodation may be spartan, but the scenery is beautiful and the food delicious.
Enjoy walking along the famous route to Everest Base Camp and spend a night at altitude in Namche Bazaar (3440 metres).
This is a join-in trip rather than a scheduled group trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities but you may also be lucky enough to have the trek to yourself.
As you will be trekking at altitude, please read these notes thoroughly, in particular the sections on health and physical fitness.
A duffel bag is provided on this trip, along with a porter. Your porter can carry up to 8kg per traveller. Other luggage can be left in Kathmandu.
Take note of the time of year you are trekking to know what to expect weather wise. While June-August is monsoon, weather conditions can be unpredictable at any time of the year including rain and fog which can make views cloudy and the ground muddy.
We have an alternative land itinerary in place for when we are not able to reach Lukla by air due to weather conditions. Please see Day 1 of your itinerary for details.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Everest in Full Picture trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please meet at our Kathmandu office listed in the trip notes the day prior to departure at 5pm for a pre departure meeting. If arriving on departure day, please ensure you are there no later than 8am.
2. This is a join-in trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities.
3. June to August is monsoon season. Please be aware how this may affect your itinerary.
4. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting for your trekking permits
5. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
6. You must bring an emergency fund of 500 USD in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights.
7. We advise allowing a few extra days in Kathmandu at the end of your trip should your return flights from Lukla be delayed due to weather conditions