Travel to Nepal and experience spectacular Everest.
Travel to Nepal and head to the Himalayan hills to get the full picture of Everest. Fly to Lukla then enjoy a four-day trek, staying in teahouses in the village of Phakding, the market town of Namche Bazaar and the small settlement of Monjo. Along the way, cross fast flowing rivers, climb to the highest hotel in the world and take in close up views of the mountain and the surrounding Himalayas.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
For a limited time, we’re offering 15% OFF sunny adventures to Southeast Asia, Central America, the Caribbean and more. Hurry though, offer ends 9 April 2018 and applies to trips departing between 1 May and 31 August 2018.Terms & Conditions
Fly into Lukla, the views of the Himalays are excellent and if you're lucky you might just spot Everest.
Enjoy a short trek on the route to base camp.
Day three offers wonderfully unobstructed views of Everest
This is a short trekking trip. A good level of fitness is required.
You will be hiking at altitude, please read the important altitude and training document in these trip notes.
A porter is provided on this trip to carry your trek pack.
We have an alternative land itinerary in place for when we are not able to reach Lukla by air due to weather conditions. Please see Day 1 of your itinerary for details.
Trip search is unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Everest in Full Picture - Basix trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please meet at our Kathmandu office listed in the trip notes the day prior to departure at 5pm for a pre departure meeting. If arriving on departure day, please ensure you are there no later than 8am.
2. This is a join-in trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities.
3. June to August is monsoon season. Please be aware how this may affect your itinerary.
4. Please bring 2 passport sized photos to your joining meeting for your trekking permits
5. In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays in flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
6. You must bring an emergency fund of 500 USD in cash with you on this trip, which you may need to use in case of delayed or cancelled flights.
7. We advise allowing a few extra days in Kathmandu at the end of your trip should your return flights from Lukla be delayed due to weather conditions