Encounter some of Africa’s most iconic natural wonders on a 15-day adventure. Safari across the vast Serengeti savanna and the floors of Ngorongoro Crater in search of the Big Five, then conquer Africa's highest peak on an epic trek to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro. This is a trip for active travellers who appreciate the bounty of nature – get ready for thrills, challenges and self discovery on a journey that takes you through the literal highs and lows of Kenya and Tanzania.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 2 - 7 (Camping) and Days 9 to 13 (Mountain Hut) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. Although no mountaineering experience is required a good level of physical fitness is necessary. You must be comfortable walking 6-8 hours uphill a day.
3. This trip is a combination of YGOT and YKXM, our most popular itineraries. As such, the make up of your group and your leader may change on day 8.
4. The cabins used during your trek are multi-share for 4–12 people per cabin.
5. Parts of your trip go above 2800 metres / 9200 feet where it is common for travellers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude - regardless of your age, gender and fitness. Please see Essential Trip Information for FAQ's.
6. As a result of the physical activity involved in this trip, such as strenuous trekking, the location or terrain through which the trip goes and other local factors including altitude, remoteness and temperature, a Passenger Self Assessment Form must be completed, signed and returned to our office prior to your trip.
7. Sleeping bags can be hired free on the Kilimanjaro section of this trip only. You will be required to provide your own sleeping bag for the Serengeti section of this trip or can hire one at an additional cost.
Filter by rating