Welcome to Peru, where colourful cities rub shoulders with wild rainforests and ancient monuments. Join a local leader to discover the Incan, indigenous and modern sides of Peru on an immersive nine-day Premium journey. From the colonial charm of Lima to the incredible biodiversity of the Amazon Rainforest, the historically rich city of Cusco and the spectacular Incan ruins of Machu Picchu – this adventure takes you straight to the heart of it all. Take time to soak up quiet moments of local life and get beneath the surface of a remarkable country that’s anything but ordinary.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. This trip starts at 2pm on Day 1 in Lima. This allows time after the joining meeting to explore the city with your leader.
5. Full name exactly as per passport is required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for activity and transport bookings. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
6. This trip includes two visits to Machu Picchu, however you may choose to book the 1-day Inca Trail hike on Day 7 (additional surcharge required). This optional activity is subject to permit availability. Please contact your booking agent if you would like to book this activity. Please refer to Day 7 of the itinerary for details of the hike. It is possible for passengers who have taken the train to join passengers who have done the Inca Trail on the 2nd visit of Machu Picchu, by repeating the guided tour. If you are interested in this option, tell your sales agent when you book.
7. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
8. Fees may apply if you choose to change from the Inca Trail to the Train or Quarry Trail after your booking has been made.
Filter by rating