Visit South America and travel to Peru on an adventure from mountains to jungle, and seasides to great plains. Visit Peru's incredible natural and historical highlights on this awesome adventure. Retrace the steps of the Incas to Machu Picchu, admire colonial cities, explore vibrant markets, and meet the locals in this South American country with a difference. Return home with incredible memories of the panoramas and people of Peru.
Dates and availability
1. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for train tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
2. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 2 pm on Day 1 in Lima . This trip ends on Day 09 and you are free to leave at any time.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 07 (Lake Titicaca) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Mask wearing is mandatory in Peru during Covid period as part of the local regulation. Travelers will be required to wear masks in situations where they are unable to physically distance themselves from other group members, whether hiking, in public gathering areas such as campsites or when visiting local communities or on public transports.
5. Parts of your trip go above 2800 meters / 9200 feet where it is common for travelers to experience some adverse health effects due to the altitude - regardless of your age, gender and fitness. Please consult your doctor for professional advice about travelling at high altitude if you have a health condition.
6. Please ensure you have a day pack or small overnight bag in addition to your main luggage. This will be needed for the Homestay at Lake Titicaca and the night in Aguas Calientes, as you will be leaving your main luggage back at the hotels in Puno and Cusco respectively.
Filter by rating