Spend six days exploring the best of Australia’s Red Centre on a culturally rich and naturally wonderful small group adventure. From Yulara, admire Uluru at a number of times during the day, seeing the colour of this sacred rock change as day turns to night. Explore the depths of Kings Canyon, Kata Tjuta National Park and the West MacDonnell Ranges, stopping by gorges and pristine waterholes for a walk and swim. With First Nations culture, comfortable accommodation and a knowledgeable leader, this Red Centre adventure is the whole package.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Yulara with a Welcome Meeting at Day 1 at 5pm in the reception of Desert Gardens Hotel.
2. For those arriving into Alice Springs, we offer a transfer to Yulara at 9:30am on Day 1 from Stay at Alice Springs Hotel. To book, contact your booking agent no later than 7 days prior to your trip.
3. This trip finishes in Alice Springs on Day 6. You are free to depart on any time on this day. Accommodation is not included on this day but can be booked on request.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability.
4. The Field of Lights is a popular optional activity enjoyed by many visitors to Uluru and is not included on this trip. To avoid disappointment, ensure you pre-book this activity prior to travel through Ayers Rock Resort. Bookings should be made for Day 2 for 7:15pm
Filter by rating