Explore the USA’s most incredible natural landscapes
Experience the real wild, wild west on this 4-day Intrepid Retreat in Utah. Spend time getting back to nature with hikes in both Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a 4x4 jeep ride through Monument Valley with a Navajo guide to enjoy exceptional perspectives of this otherworldly landscape. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy a homecooked, family style meal. Plus, you’ll be based at a mountain ranch in Zion for the duration of the trip, which means you only have to unpack once!
Act now and grab your spot before it's too late with up to 25% off* 2023 adventures - sale ends 13 February!Terms & Conditions
Go hiking in Zion National Park enjoying views of the massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs.
Take a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
Enjoy a stroll in Bryce National Park along the canyon rim to marvel at the unique sandstone spires (known as hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheatre.
Marvel at the unique curves and colours of Peek-a-Boo, a remarkable slot canyon filled with arches and corkscrewing formations (and an awesome spot for photos!).
Travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle each day before heading back to your ranch accommodation each night.
The trip involves a lot of walking through Zion National Park, so be prepared with hiking shoes, a water bottle and day pack.
Lunches will be simple picnic style so perhaps bring some of your own snacks if you think you’ll get hungry between meals.
We will be travelling to the desert, which means it is often very warm during the day but cold at night, so make sure you pack the appropriate clothing for all weather.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Zion Ranch Stay trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8 am on Day 1. Please make your own way to the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
3. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 6 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please ensure you have checked local state information regarding COVID-19 restrictions and regulations before you travel.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information