Travel with a local leader on this 12-day Premium adventure to uncover Borneo’s natural wonders, fascinating culture, history and ancient traditions. Journey to the jungles of Sabah and Sarawak, learn about the Iban way of life deep within Batang Ai National Park, get swept up in the frenetic energy of Kuching, connect with nature at the Kinabatangan River and visit an Orangutan rehabilitation centre in Sandakan. From dense rainforests to misty rivers and jungle valleys, this diverse island is a joy to explore.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip except for nights 2 and 3 (Batang Ai) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 15kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. We recommend that you check your government's advice for their latest information on travelling in Eastern Sabah before your departure and ensure that your travel insurance covers you for all areas of your itinerary. Further information can be found in our "Safety" section of the Essential Trip Information. We also have links to prominent government travel advisories and any updates on issues affecting this trip on our Travel Alerts page https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/travel-alerts
5. Please check and monitor for any entry requirements update through this website:https://covidprotocol.moh.gov.my/.
6. Our feature stay for the following departures will be Abai Jungle Lodge
Filter by rating