On this 16-day tropical adventure, you’ll snorkel over colourful coral reefs that teem with wildlife and plunge into pristine waterholes below hidden waterfalls. Starting in the islands of Samoa, spend time learning about the locals' traditional culture and village life. Take fully guided day tours around different parts of two islands and enjoy some time to yourself to relax and unwind. With a few nights in a fale (a traditional waterfront villa), you’ll fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves and experience a traditional fiafia night with fire dancing and feasting – then, take on an active escapade in gorgeous Fiji! From the picturesque coast to the lush highlands, you’ll weave through the untouched jungle to the most pristine waterfalls and remote villages. Uncover the Fijian way of living off the land with village stays and sacred ceremonial customs, hike over lush grasslands, raft through Fiji’s volcanic rock interior and snorkel off remote beaches at Nananu-i-Ra Island. Wander through national parks and cool off in the sparkling South Pacific waters. This is bliss!
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts at 6pm in Apia on Day 1 and finishes by mid-afternoon in central Nadi on Day 16.
2. This is a combination of our Samoa Adventure (TESS) and Fiji: Hike, Raft & Snorkel (TESF) trips. Your group composition and tour leader will change on Day 9.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip in Samoa, and all nights in Fiji other than the village stays on Days 14-15 where you will be in multi-share accommodation.
4. The flight between Samoa and Fiji is not included in this trip. You will need to book your own departure transfer and flight, departing Apia on Day 8. Fiji Airways flies directly between Apia and Nadi.
5. An arrival transfer in Nadi is included in this trip, along with one additional night of accommodation in Nadi on Day 8 before meeting your group on Day 9. You must let us know your flight details no later than 14 days prior to departure in order to book your transfer.
6. Please note the legal drinking age in Samoa is 21 years.