Discover the charms of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia on an in-depth adventure
A realm of untold history, sprawling waterways and ancient temples, South East Asia is a wonderland for travellers and explorers alike. This 24-day Premium adventure delves into the heart of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, touching on the unique charm each region has to offer. Start your adventure in bustling Bangkok and venture north, where the wildlife, history and local food brings one surprise after the next. Travel into the depths of Vietnam, rich in old world culture and hidden treasures, before finally arriving in Cambodia witnessing the lost ruins of Angkor, uncovering the confronting history of the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the tranquillity of the Tonle Sap confluence.
Offer applies to trips departing in 2022.Terms & Conditions
See Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia through the eyes of a local as you travel with experienced leaders who will share stories, provide historical context, and of course know all the best places to eat.
Enjoy the best of South East Asia’s cuisine as you dine on a barbecue dinner around a campfire in the hills of Thailand, dine at the KOTO cafe social enterprise in Hanoi and have a meal at Cambodia’s first farm-to-table restaurant.
Experience three fabulous feature stays – the immersive community-based Lisu lodge in Thailand, a tropical oasis wellness resort in Cambodia and a magnificent junk-style boat on Halong Bay in Vietnam.
Support an important animal welfare initiative, speak with local experts and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai.
Travel Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the unbelievable temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.
In 2022, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 31st of January to the 4th of February. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 13 (boat) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 20kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Full name exactly as per passport required at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on the passport), for internal flights. Ticketing fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing a new ticket.
5. Due to limited luggage space in our vehicles, please ensure that you are packing light and compact. Large, bulky suitcases are unsuitable for this trip. Please refer to the Packing section of the Essential Trip Information for details.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information