Discover the contrasts of modern and ancient Egypt on a 15-day Premium adventure. Beginning and ending in Egypt’s capital, Cairo, gaze up at the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and explore the grand temples of Abu Simbel. Uncover the secrets of the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple and the city of Alexandria. Visit the tombs of ancient pharaohs, share meals with local families and stand in awe of gigantic, rock-cut statues. Accompanied by a local Egyptologist leader, learn about the mystery and beauty of these ancient lands.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. This trip includes domestic flights. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 8kg for carry on.
You can store excess luggage at the start point hotel.
4. Departures between January and August 2022 will visit the exterior of Fort Qaitbey rather than Al Montazah Palace & Gardens on Day 4, due to renovations.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating