Get your wheels moving on a cycling adventure through the Central European countryside, all the way from picturesque Prague to classic Budapest. This fifteen-day active trip meanders its way past medieval villages perched on the hillside and hugs the mighty Danube River. With delicious regional food, great wine, and a knowledgeable leader to guide you along the way, you’ll be seeing the best of the region with the wind blowing through your hair.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 12 (Komarom) where you will be in a twin-share room, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organize a suitable sized bike.
3. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
4. On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
5. An e-bike option (at additional cost) may be available on this trip. We have limited numbers of these bikes available and they are an 'on request' basis only. A request does not guarantee an e-bike, only a confirmed booking. Please ask your agent for more details at the time of booking.
6. In 2023 - due to negative client feedback - we no longer ride on the morning of the final day in Budapest. This ride has been integrated into the ride on Day 7.
Filter by rating