When it comes to inspiring scenery, fascinating culture and inviting locals, New Zealand is as good as it gets. From the volcanic landscapes of the North Island to the snow-dusted scenery of the South Island, there’s always something remarkable to look at. Set off on a 17-day adventure through the beaches of the Coromandel Peninsula, bubbling hot pools of Rotorua, endless waters of Lake Taupo and cityscapes of Wellington. Cross to the Cook Strait and encounter the glory of the South Island, from Kaikoura’s abundant wildlife to Queenstown’s high adrenaline activities and Franz Josef Glacier’s icy beauty.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts in Auckland on Day 1 at 8am. You will depart the city immediately after the welcome meeting. This trip ends on Day 17 in Christchurch and you are free to leave at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. If you are a single traveller this will give you a single room, if you are travelling as a couple a double room will be allocated to you. The single supplement excludes Day 4 (Murupara) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Multishare typically includes triple and quad rooms. You may be required to share with group members of a different gender and couples. People travelling together may occasionally be separated due to rooming configurations.
4. This trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 56 days out from departure (prior to full payment due). We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
5. This trip is operated and run by Haka Tours, an Intrepid Company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Haka customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Haka Tours to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time in New Zealand.
6. We recommend booking optional activities in advance. Please contact your booking agent if there are any you would like to add to your trip.
Filter by rating