Get the perfect mix of South Pacific rest and play on this 13-day adventure. In Vanuatu, you’ll snorkel around the protected coral reefs of Pele, hike to the rim of Mt Yasur and learn about the John Frum movement in Tanna. In New Caledonia, you’ll feel the mix of Melanesian culture and French influence in Noumea, admire the natural beauty of Blue River National Park and Giant Fern Park and experience the longstanding tribal Kanak traditions with an overnight village stay. Add in plenty of time to relax beachside with your like-minded travellers and this’ll be an island excursion like no other.
Dates and availability
1. This trip is a combination of Vanuatu Expedition (TESV), 1 night accommodation in Port Vila and New Caledonia Adventure (TESN).
2. As this is a combination trip, your tour leader as well as the composition of your group will change from Vanuatu to New Caledonia.
3. The trip starts with a group meeting in Port Vila (Vanuatu) on Day 1 at 5pm and finishes after breakfast on Day 13 in Noumea (New Caledonia).
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 3-6 & 10 where you will be in shared village accommodation.
5. You must provide us with a copy of your passport no later than 30 days before your departure in order for us to book the domestic flights in Vanuatu included on this trip. We are unable to book your flights without a passport copy.
6. Due to frequent flight delays with Air Vanuatu, we highly recommend allowing additional days in Port Vila before your tour or to consider flying Virgin, Fiji Airways or Air Cailin to Vanuatu.
7. The international flight between Port Vila and Noumea on Day 8 is not included in your trip cost and must be purchased separately. Air Cailin flies this route.
8. A departure transfer in Port Vila on Day 8 is not included in your trip but can be booked in advance or on ground. A shared shuttle arrival transfer in Noumea on Day 8 is included. Please provide your flight arrival details in Noumea to book this service.
9. The maximum group size for the Vanuatu section of this trip is 12 and the New Caledonia section is 8.