Straddling the border of Argentina and Brazil, the Iguazu Falls stretch almost 3 km and this short tour provides opportunities to see both the panoramic views and the adrenaline-rushing up close-and-wet versions. Iguazu is a Tupi Indian name meaning 'Great Waters', and once you see this mighty testament of nature you will understand why!
Dates and availability
1. This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip.
2. This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own. This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Iguazu and therefore you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers during activities.
3. Information may be delivered in English and Spanish, or just English depending on the requirements of the group.
4. The maximum number of travellers is indicative of maximum number of travellers during join-in activities only.
5. Your trip finishes upon arrival back in town at Foz do Iguazu (Brazil) in the late afternoon or at the airport. We recommend you arrange 1 nights post-tour accommodation. If you are booking a flight, do not depart prior to 7.00 pm.
6. Complimentary airport arrival and departure transfers are included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 and departing on Day 3, or if you have booked additional accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
7.We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Filter by rating