San Francisco and Los Angeles are two of the most well-known locations in the USA… but what’s in between? This 13-day trip takes you from the shores of San Francisco to the bustling streets of La La Land via Nevada, Arizona and Utah. See desert landscapes, expansive national parks and the world-famous Grand Canyon! If you want to experience the buzz of the big city mixed with the adventure of forests, cliffs and canyons, this trip has all your bases covered. Journey through the west coast on a classic North American road trip with the flexibility to go with the flow.
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6:00pm on Day 1 in San Francisco and finishes on arrival into Los Angeles at approximately 4pm on Day 13 (depending on traffic).
2. In San Francisco the group will be in 8 and 6 person dorms, with shared bathrooms. The hostel will do their best to separate the group by gender, but it's not guaranteed.
3. A Single Supplement to have your own room (or tent) is available on this trip however excludes night 1 (San Francisco) where you will be in shared accommodation.
4. On the last day of the trip: The arrival time into Los Angeles depends on each group, but if you decide to fly out on this day, please don't book a flight before 9 pm.
5. A sleeping bag is required for this trip.
6. Please note that the legal drinking age in the US is 21 and in some parts of Canada it's 19.
Filter by rating