Get ready for action on this trip which is big on beauty, hiking, biking, and kayaking. With great scenery and plenty of things to see and do, Denali National Park has some of Alaska’s best and most scenic walking trails. You’ll also kayak the pristine waters of Resurrection Bay, get up close to a glacier, cycle the scenic Tony Knowles Coastal Trail, and visit one Alaska's oldest and most picturesque towns which is also the gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park. Add an expert leader to guide your way and you’ve got the perfect adventure.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts at midday (12pm) in Anchorage on day 1.
2. This trip finishes with a drop off around 3pm in Anchorage on day 6. Please do not book any flights until after 6pm this evening.
3. Bicycle hire is included so we require all clients' heights at the time of booking.
4. Bike helmets are also supplied but you may wish to bring your own.
5. We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes and suitable clothing for the walks and cycling.
6. The cycling on this trip is not accompanied by a support vehicle.
7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating