Experience the real wild, wild west on this 4-day Intrepid Retreat in Utah. Spend time getting back to nature with hikes in both Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a 4x4 jeep ride through Monument Valley with a Navajo guide to enjoy exceptional perspectives of this otherworldly landscape. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy a homecooked, family style meal. Plus, you’ll be based at a mountain ranch in Zion for the duration of the trip, which means you only have to unpack once!
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8 am on Day 1. Please make your own way to the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
2. There is no accommodation included in Las Vegas on this trip. If you wish to spend more time in Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
3. On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 6 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 8 pm.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. Please ensure you have checked local state information regarding COVID-19 restrictions and regulations before you travel.
Filter by rating