Hug the eastern coastline of South America on a ten-day adventure. This down-to-earth adventure takes you from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro via Colonia del Sacramento, a working estancia and the spectacular Iguazu Falls. Embrace ranch life during your estancia stay and explore the grounds on horseback, wonder at the largest waterfall in the world and get a taste of Rio’s nightlife.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts with n Orientation Walk at 1 pm on Day 1 in Buenos Aires. If you are unable to find a suitable flight it is possible to book additional nights at the joining accommodation.
2. This trip ends on Day 10 and you are free to leave at any time.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement exclude Days 3,4,5 (Estancia) and Day 6 (Overnight Bus) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Please note you may require a Brazilian Visa for this trip. Processing can take around 2-5 weeks at the discretion of the embassy or consulate. Please speak with your travel agent well in advance for further advice.
5. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for bus tickets, train tickets. or flight tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
6.We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.
Filter by rating