Experience Utah’s most famous national park as a standalone canyon country hiking experience or an add-on to a longer trip. Hike to the rim of Zion Canyon, wade through the cool waters of the Virgin River Narrows, and immerse yourself in the incredible red rock surroundings of Zion National Park. This unique natural environment sits on the border of an incredible physiographic region called the Colorado Plateau which is filled with spectacular rock formations. Sleep under the stars in the heart of Zion National Park on a backcountry camping and hiking adventure that is big on beauty.
Dates and availability
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. You will rendezvous with the guide and group in St. George, Utah for an orientation meeting at 5:00 PM the evening before the trip begins. Your guide will be in contact approximately 2 weeks before your trip starts to specify the orientation location. The guide will then pick you up at your hotel the next morning for transport to the trailhead. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day in St. George.
7. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.