See the best of Zion, Bryce and Escalante, Utah’s most celebrated national park destinations, on a small group hiking and backcountry camping tour. Daily hikes take you to the must-see highlights of these breathtaking parks as you experience spring-fed creeks, deep canyons, colourful cliffs, and sandstone spires, arches, and towers. Spend two days at Zion National Park then head to Bryce Canyon National Park to explore its famous “hoodoos” (rock spires). You will also spend two days in Escalante, one of Utah’s – and America’s – best kept secrets. Enjoy comforts like showers and cosy sleeping amenities, even while camping, on this diverse backcountry hiking trip.
Dates and availability
Operations for this trip originate in Utah so Utah sales tax is applicable. This tax is already included in the advertised trip price.
1. Please note this trip requires a minimum number of booked customers to guarantee the departure. Your Booking Agent will advise at time of booking if the departure has met minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be advised no later than 30 days out from departure. We recommend arranging flights and related travel services once your departure is guaranteed. In the event that your departure is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be provided of monies paid.
2. A completed registration form is required to join these trips. You will not be confirmed for the trip until your form has been received and reviewed. We may ask for a medical release signed by your physician for medical conditions or circumstances which could possibly compromise your safety or the safety of others on this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
3. A signed disclaimer (Acknowledgement of Risks Form) is required at the time of booking for this trip – please speak to your agent for further details.
4. To help ensure this trip is right for you, this trip is subject to additional ‘Essential Eligibility Requirements’ – see the ‘Itinerary Disclaimer’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
5.This trip is operated and run by Wildland Trekking, an Intrepid company. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Wildland Trekking customers and Intrepid customers.
6. You will rendezvous with the guide and group in St. George, Utah for an orientation meeting at 5:00 PM the evening before the trip begins. Your guide will be in contact approximately 2 weeks before your trip starts to specify the orientation location. The guide will then pick you up at your hotel the next morning for transport to the trailhead. This trip will conclude at approximately 5:00 PM on the last day upon drop off in St. George.
7. A single tent is provided to all solo travellers at no extra cost.
Filter by rating