Uncover the ancient mysteries and modern marvels of Egypt and see why this classic destination inspires millions of travellers each year. With an action-packed itinerary that is purpose built for families, this authentic Egypt experience blends all the must-see highlights with off-the-beaten-track activities and time to relax by the pool. So whether you're cruising the Nile in a felucca, sitting down to dinner with a Nubian family or playing ‘guess who got the Sphinx’s nose’, this enlightening family tour of Egypt is sure to fill the photo album and keep you reminiscing around the dinner table for years to come.
Dates and availability
1. Minimum age: 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
2. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 or younger at the time of travel.
3. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
4. Internal Flight please note the standard check in luggage allowance is 23 kg for EgyptAir.
5. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 5 pm on Day 1 in Cairo. This trip ends on Day 8 and you are free to leave at any time.
Filter by rating