Experience the incredible East African wild as you explore from Victoria Falls to Nairobi on a 28-day trip. Learn about the animals that call this part of the world home on 4WD safari drives, explore some of the world’s most pristine wildlife reserves and enjoy welcome from some of our local friends who can’t wait to show you their homeland. Visit Zanzibar’s pristine northern beaches and explore the cobbled streets of Stone Town, then get off the beaten track in the lush green of the Usambara Mountains. Find the heart of East Africa on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. An optional sunrise balloon ride in the Serengeti National Park is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited, and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
3. This trip is a combination of YXON, YXOQ and YXOS of our most popular itineraries. As such the make up of your group and your leader may change on Days 17 and 20.
4. The Zanzibar portion of your itinerary may have a few more passengers than the maximum group size of 22 as we have a crossover of trips starting and finishing in Zanzibar.
5. This trip starts in Victoria Falls on Day 1 at 4pm. This allows time after the welcome meeting to explore Victoria Falls.
This trip finishes upon arrival in Nairobi on Day 28. Please do not book any flights until after 10pm this evening.
Filter by rating