Taking you from Christchurch to Queenstown via glaciers, wineries, lakes, and an overnight cruise on Milford Sound, this 10-day tour showcases the natural beauty and thriving food and wine scene in the South Island of New Zealand. Forage for fresh ingredients with a local chef in Otago, set your pulse racing during a jetboat ride in Queenstown and come face to face with endangered species at a wildlife centre on the West Coast, including New Zealand’s rarest kiwi. With a friendly leader to guide the way, you’ll experience a landscape that has been shaped by the elements over thousands of years.
Dates and availability
1. A Single Supplement is bookable on this trip, subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the single supplement does not include the following nights, where a single room does not form part of the package. In this case you will be matched up with another traveller of the same gender: Day 7 - Milford Sound Cruise
Please also note that due to the small properties we use there is only a limited amount of single supplements available per trip departure. If you would like to book a single supplement and enquire about availability please speak to your booking agent.
2. The Milford Sound Cruise is seasonal and weather dependent. Some departures may require a slight shift in itinerary to make sure the cruise is included. If the Cruise has finished for the season, the Feature Stay will instead be the Milford Sound Lodge.
3. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
4. Some changes will be required for departures over Christmas and New Years. On PHPS231219 and PHPS231221, the visit to Aspiring Biodiversity on Day 5 will be replaced by a boat ride to explore islands on Lake Wanaka, and Criffel Station on Day 6 will be replaced by Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Dining on the final night.
5. Criffel Station will be closed during the following departures: PHPS231228, PHPS240130, and PHPS240201. Instead, the visit will be replaced by Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Dining on the final night.
Filter by rating