Journey through Jordan on an 8-day Premium adventure and discover a land of desert treasures and altruistic people. From the soaring facades of Petra to the lowest lows of the Dead Sea, the sunrise colours of Wadi Rum and the ancient ruins of Jerash, Jordan’s landscapes impress at every turn. But beneath its striking exterior is its people – full of heart and deep-rooted tradition. Learn the secrets of Jordanian cuisine with a mother and her daughters, immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during dinner at their camp and travel with a local leader who will illuminate the magic of their country.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you are planning this activity as it is not available on all departures.
4. On EEPJ230306, EEPJ230904, and EEPJ231009, the Feature Stay will be Rahayeb Desert Camp. On EEPJ231023 and EEPJ230828 the Feature Stay will be Zeina Luxury Desert Lodge.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating