Spend 15 unforgettable days discovering the wonders of East Africa on a Premium journey through Kenya and Tanzania. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of the Masai Mara, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, meet Maasai warriors at a traditional village and explore with local leaders eager to show you the best of their countries. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the magical sounds of East Africa.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. Optional sunrise balloon rides in the Masai Mara and Serengeti are possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. Depending on the departure date, we may use other luxury camps for our Feature Stay in Kenya, including Zebra Plains, Mara Engai, Amani Mara or Fig Tree Camp.
5. This trip finishes after lunch in Arusha on Day 15. Please do not book any flights departing before 6pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
6. Travel is always an adventure and our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Filter by rating