Immerse yourself in the natural wonders and bustling cities of South America on this 25-day adventure from La Paz to Rio de Janeiro. Tour the charming city of Colonia del Sacramento, discover why Salta is nicknamed ‘La Linda’ (‘the beautiful’) and experience the might of Buenos Aires. Mix in stops at the magic of the Iguazu Falls, the untamed desert scenery of San Pedro de Atacama and the otherworldly Salar de Uyuni salt flats. You’ll have plenty of free time to explore at each location, so why not pull out all the stops on this South American experience?
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 2 & 18 (Overnight bus), Days 3 & 4 (Dormitory) and Days 16 & 17 (Estancia Stay) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. While there will be one leader for every 16 travelers, there may be more than 50 travelers joining you on this experience.
3. The order and days of the activities may change depending on availability.
4. Nationals from the United States need a visa to enter Bolivia and you we highly recommend you obtain this visa in advance from your nearest Bolivian consulate or Embassy. Not obtaining the visa in advance is likely to cause long delays at the border.
5. You may require a Brazilian Visa for this trip. Processing can take around 2-5 weeks at the discretion of the embassy or consulate. Please speak with your travel agent well in advance for further advice.
6. Full passport details are required at the time of booking in order to purchase Entrance fees to certain sites. Additionally on certain trips it's needed to book bus, train or flight tickets. Delays to provide this information may result in booking fees or changes to your itinerary.
7. In addition to a Traveler’s Affidavit, and health insurance, entry into Chile currently requires submitting proof of vaccination in advance of travel or proof of a negative PCR test within 48 hours of departure. As this validation process can take a while, it is recommended that you submit your electronic validation request 30 days in advance of Travel. The link to submit and more information is available here: https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/
8. We highly recommend you take US Dollars with you to Argentina and change it locally. While ATMs are widely available, there is a daily limit for withdrawals and the exchange rate does fluctuate.