Take in the sights, sounds and smells of India on a unique wildlife-focused adventure. With a local leader and some fellow keen travellers by your side, this 13-day trip will take you to the local’s favourite for tiger spotting – Panna National Park – as well as the most popular national park for spotting the royal Bengal – Bandhavgarh Tiger Sanctuary. Head to Jabalpur to explore the architecture and waterfalls of this beautiufl city, then carry on to Satpura National Park for some nighttime safaris on jeep and boat (look out for jungle cats and fruit bats!). See why Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary is known as one of the world’s best spots for bird spotting, on the back of a rickshaw no less, then head to chaotic Delhi to uncover the wonders of India’s capital. If your heart is searching for birdlife, deer, flying foxes, leopards, sloth bears, monkeys and tigers – this adventure is calling your name!
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. To obtain permits for the game drives included on this tour, we require your correct passport details at the time of booking. If you renew your passport or use a different passport from the one you originally provided, please bring your old passport or a photocopy of it with you.
4. The safaris in Panna National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park must be pre-booked to guarantee your spot. Due to high demand and limited availability, we recommend booking this tour and any optional safaris at least four months in advance. Please inquire about booking optional safaris when you book your tour.
5. If you are travelling with others, please let us know in advance so we can do our best to arrange for you to be in the same safari vehicles.