Get ready for some active adventuring on this six-day trip that’s big on nature’s beauty. Hike, bike and kayak around some gorgeous natural scenery and soak up the best of what Alaska has to offer. Visit Denali National Park – home to some of Alaska’s best and most scenic walking trails, paddle the pristine waters of Resurrection Bay, get up close to a glacier, cycle the scenic Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and visit one of the oldest and most picturesque towns (also the gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park) in the state. Add an expert leader to guide your way, and you’ve got the perfect adventure!
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts at midday (12pm) in Anchorage on day 1.
2. This trip finishes with a drop off around 3pm in Anchorage on day 6. Please do not book any flights until after 6pm this evening.
3. Bicycle hire is included so we require all clients' heights at the time of booking.
4. Bike helmets are also supplied but you may wish to bring your own.
5. We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes and suitable clothing for the walks and cycling.
6. The cycling on this trip is not accompanied by a support vehicle.
7. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
Filter by rating