It’s beautiful, it’s bite-sized, and it’s best explored on a bike. Spend 8 unforgettable days discovering Slovenia on two wheels, travelling from lively Ljubljana to picturesque Piran. Cycle around the famous Lake Bled, wind through the showstopping Triglav National Park, take in alpine views from the slopes of Kranjska Gora, follow the emerald-green waters of the Soca River and explore the biodiverse Postojna Cave. When you’re not busy pedalling, you’ll enjoy picnics, barbecues, coffee stops and winery visits, and experience Slovenia’s short but stunning Adriatic coastline. One thing’s for sure – this is going to be a ride to remember.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so as we can organize a suitable sized bike.
3. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. We are unable to hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
4. On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
5. An e-bike option (at additional cost) may be available on this trip. We have limited numbers of these bikes available and they are an 'on request' basis only. A request does not guarantee an e-bike, only a confirmed booking. Please ask your agent for more details at the time of booking.
6. This itinerary is designed to minimise the amount of climbing needed and to avoid dangerous sections of road, and does use the support vehicle mid-ride where needed .
Filter by rating