Take in the sights, sounds and spices that keep travellers coming back to Morocco again and again.
Take your family to experience the best of Morocco's many highlights. With incredible food, bustling markets, Hollywood's favourite film sets, windswept dunes and even a camel ride, there'll be something to please everyone over this ten-day trip.
Get 15% off select trips with departures between May and September if you book before the end of May!Terms & Conditions
Spend an evening camped in the Sahara, surrounded by windswept dunes under a thousand (more or less) stars.
Whether travelling by train, bus or camel, there's always something to see in this fascinating country.
Enjoy exploring the famous cities of Fes and Marrakech during both guided tours and plenty of free time as a family.
Morocco’s sights, sounds and flavours never fail to surprise, from ancient Roman ruins to the rocky Atlas Mountains to the bustling city medinas.
During this trip you will cover a great deal of Morocco so there are some long travel days. Please refer to the day to day itinerary for travel times.
The weather in Morocco can be extreme. Summer temperatures can be uncomfortably hot, especially for those who aren't accustomed to the heat, so please consider what time of year you travel carefully. If you do travel in the warmer months, pack layers to cover you from the sun, bring the necessary sun protection and drink plenty of water.
On Day 4 of the trip, you'll embark on a tour around the Medina of Fes. While you'll be on your feet for at least four to five hours, this is one of the highlights of Morocco and well worth any weariness at the end of the long day.
On Day 6, the group will take a camel trek through the Sahara. You will set off from your camp on the edge of a desert and loop back. This is a great way to experience the desert, but if you'd prefer, it's possible to walk alongside the caravan on the sand for about an hour. The walk is not very demanding and you manage with a basic level of fitness.
Want to see the coast? Why not add on our Essaouira Short Break (trip code XMAE)
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Best of Morocco Family Holiday trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
2. Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old. Please note that anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by (and share accommodation with) a parent or legal guardian.
3. A discount of 10% applies on this trip to children 17 years and under at time of travel.
4. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 6 (Desert Camp) where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
5. While Wi-Fi is available in our hotels it is important to note that wi-fi works best in the hotel foyer and will be very slow in the rooms. An easier option may be to purchase a SIM card in Morocco to stay connected.
6. Ramadan is an exciting time to travel through Morocco but there are also a few things to bear in mind. Meal times will be a lot later than you may be used to, in particular dinner. You will find restaurants will open at 7–7.30 pm in the evening for dinner. Which will mean your family may not be eating dinner until 8–8.30 pm. Likewise breakfast may not start until 7 am. As you travel through the countryside there will be limited small road side cafes to stop at. Your leader will pre-plan where to stop to ensure families have access to snacks and bathroom stops along the way. Morocco is a Muslim country therefore alcohol is not readily available, particularly during Ramadan.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information