If you’ve been dreaming of exploring the ancient cities of Cairo, Luxor, Petra and Amman – this Egypt and Jordan discovery trip is just the one. Witness the immensity of the great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, followed by a cruise down the Nile and a tour through the Valley of the Kings. Learn Egypt’s mythological history with a local leader as you traverse Karnak Temple and watch the sun go down from a traditional felucca boat. Head to Jordan – where you’ll see your second wonder of the world at The Treasury in Petra. Explore at your own pace with lots of free time, enjoy comfortable accommodation perfect for a recharge and then head to a local family’s house for a traditional dinner over some storytelling. Float in the Dead Sea as you reflect on this lifechanging trip and give your heart over to the Middle East – as many have before you.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer to have your own room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included, valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. This trip includes domestic and international flights as indicated on the trip map. The luggage allowance is 23kg for check in luggage and 7kg for carry on.
4. Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for transport and entrance tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
5. Petra By Night is offered as an optional activity. This activity is currently scheduled to operate on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please check your departure date if you would like to do this activity as it is not available on all departures.