Northwest Vietnam is a captivating mix of dramatic mountainscapes, crisp fresh air and colourfully-clothed hilltribes. Set on the slopes of a beautiful emerald green valley, Sapa is the heart of this unique piece of Vietnam. Travel to this peaceful land and meet resplendently dressed ethnic minorities at the local market, visit neighbouring villages and hike through iridescent rice terraces, witnessing how the current of life has bubbled along here for centuries. This five-day trekking adventure is full of opportunities to be immersed in traditional hilltribe culture and cuisine, while relishing the striking landscapes of Sapa and its surrounds.
Dates and availability
1. This trip starts with a welcome meeting at 6 pm - 6.30 pm on Day 1 in Hanoi. This trip ends on Day 5 and you are free to leave at any time.
2. You will be picked up on Day 1 from the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary. Pick-up will take place between 6.00 pm-6.30 pm in the hotel foyer.
3. If you require to pick up from another hotel located in Hanoi's Old Quarter, please inform your booking agent at least 14 days prior to departure.
4. Your adventure ends upon arrival at Hanoi train station in the early morning (around 5 am). If you would like to stay a little longer in Vietnam, Intrepid can book additional nights for you (if you wish to have the room available on your arrival, you may need to book the night before as check-in time is usually midday). Please note that it's not possible to organize a transfer from the train station, so please make your own way to your hotel or the airport.
5. Please note this trip is operated by one of our local partners, based in Vietnam.
6.Please provide your full name exactly as per passport at the time of booking (including any middle names listed on your passport) for train and flight tickets. Fees may apply for amendments to details within 45 days of departure, and in some cases you will be required to cover the cost of issuing new tickets.
Filter by rating