From tropical cloud forests alive with jungle melodies and native wildlife to vast freshwater lakes and active volcanoes, this pocket of Central America is a pure, unrefined paradise. You’ll relax under palms on a dark-sand beach in El Cuco, spot colourful birds in Suchitoto, stand in the shadow of mighty Arenal Volcano and spot sloths among the canopy of Monteverde on this 17-day Central American journey. Taking in all the must visit-spots like Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica, this adventure is perfect for those who like to experience a destination 'la forma natural' (the natural way).
Dates and availability
1. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 in Antigua. There are no activities planned for the final day so you may depart at any time.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please be careful when booking flights to Antigua; make sure you fly into Guatemala City Airport [GUA]. Guatemala City Airport is the closest airport to Antigua. Please do not book flights to Antigua & Barbuda Airport [ANU] as this is an island in the Caribbean.
4. Please be careful when booking flights from San Jose; make sure you fly out of Juan Santamaría International Airport [SJO]. Please do not book flights from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport [SJC] as this is located in California, United States.
5. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
6.As per updated Nicaragua entry requirements, customers are currently required to supply a copy of their passport front page to their booking agent no later than 15 days prior to departure.
7. Should you have any questions or need assistance with the Honduras pre-registration, your leader will be able to assist on Day 1 of your tour. For more information, visit the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the ‘Essential Trip Information.’
Filter by rating