Visit Africa and travel through Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe on a tour from Windhoek to Victoria Falls. Embark on a journey through bountiful Botswana, rich in natural beauty, thrilling wildlife encounters and fun local interaction. Experience exciting game drives, enjoy life aboard a houseboat, see ancient rock art and feel the power of Victoria Falls. Botswana is a captivating country full of vibrant energy and welcoming people; with slices of Namibia and Zimbabwe also included, this comfortable trip is a nature-lover's dream.
Dates and availability
1. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Days 3 & 4 (Houseboat), where you will be in shared accommodation and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. The weight of baggage that can be brought on this tour is limited by the packing space and weight restrictions of the truck. The weight limit for luggage on all of our trucks is a maximum of 15-20kgs per person, plus a maximum of 5kgs for your day pack. Backpacks shouldn’t have an external frame unless it can easily be removed and stored separately to avoid damaging other people’s luggage. We strongly advise passengers to travel with a backpack or a duffel bag, and it is essential that no hard suitcases be brought on tour. For valuables, like passports, we offer a safe on each vehicle that is shared by all passengers to keep their documentation safe during their journey.
4. Our operator has advised that customers with the J&J vaccine and no booster may have difficulty crossing the border into Botswana (and potentially Zimbabwe) without a negative test result. This information conflicts with various government travel advice websites. We recommend you check with your local consulate before travel to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
5. Border crossing delays in the region have been sporadic and difficult to predict as travel rebounds. What takes an hour one day may take four hours the next. This may affect the order of activities in the itinerary. We understand this uncertainty can be frustrating, and we strongly recommend packing a bit of patience and flexibility.
Filter by rating