Experience Cuba from two wheels as you cycle around the east of this laidback Caribbean island. Travel the colourful streets of Havana, cycling alongside vintage cars on your way to the verdant Bay of Pigs. Discover the UNESCO Word Heritage sites of Cienfuegos and Trinidad, pay homage at Che Guevara’s final resting place in Santa Clara, cycle the pristine and undiscovered Yumuri Valley, and enjoy the perfect beaches of vibrant Varadero. This is the very best of eastern Cuba. Experience the Cuba that lies beyond the rum and cigar scene all from the saddle of your bike.
Dates and availability
1. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights of your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Bicycle hire is included in your trip price. Please advise your height at time of booking so we can organise a suitably sized bike.
4. Bike helmets are compulsory on this trip. You are unable to purchase or hire bike helmets locally so please ensure you bring your own bike helmet from home.
5. Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers entering Cuba. You may be asked to show proof of your travel insurance by immigration staff upon arrival at Havana Airport.
6. Please advise bedding configuration requests to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel to aid guesthouse and rooming allocations. You may request your confirmed guesthouse name and address inside 7 days of departure from your booking agent. Rest assured, the transfer driver will know the address of your assigned guesthouse.
7. We recommend you bring enough cash to last your whole time in Cuba. This is currently the best option and will provide you with the best value for money. Please see the ‘Money Matters’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
8. For non-US passport holders, we recommend travelling to Cuba via Canada, Europe, South or Central America. Please refer to the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
9. For US passport holders this trip operates under the “Support for the Cuban People” category (§ 515.574) and requires a signed and countersigned travel affidavit. Our licensing agreement only allows one night of pre-tour accommodation to be booked and no post-tour accommodation. Please refer to the ‘Passports, visas and entry requirements’ section of the Essential Trip Information for further details.
Filter by rating