Sacred Tibetan culture permeates every inch of this 15-day Expedition, seemingly touching everything in its path. Venture deep into Tamang hinterland as you follow the quiet Tamang Heritage Trail (restricted until 2004) and explore the wilds of Langtang National Park on an unforgettable trekking adventure. Discover surprisingly verdant midlands and stay in villages to immerse yourself in Tamang culture and connect with locals. All this, and we haven’t even mentioned the soaring views of Manaslu Massif, Ganesh, Langtang and Jugal Himal. This trek is perfect for the adventurous and active traveller looking for something different that lies well off the tourist trail.
Due to the nature of trekking in Nepal, please be aware that this trip will operate on an amended itinerary in the event of high-risk weather conditions.
Dates and availability
1. This trip begins with a welcome meeting at 2 pm on Day 1.
2. A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room, the single supplement will only be included on Days 1 and 14 (Hotels) and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
3. Please bring TWO passport sized photographs for your trekking permit to the welcome meeting on Day 1.
4. Due to the demands of travelling at high altitudes a Passenger Self Assessment Form is required for this trip. The form can be obtained through your booking agent. The form will confirm your self-assessed ability to trek on hilly terrain for anywhere between 2–7 hours per day.
5. Please be aware that in the event of an emergency evacuation, Intrepid does not have control over which helicopter service may be used. Some helicopters are not in regular use with Intrepid and have not passed our internal safety auditing.
Filter by rating