Experience the natural and cultural beauty of colourful Kenya
Soak in the spectacle of Kenya’s vast plains and wild grasslands on a seven-day Premium adventure. Get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential Africa in the Masai Mara, filled with spectacular landscapes and rich wildlife. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. With cultural experiences and magnificent wildlife right on your doorstep, it’s easy to fall in love with this enchanting corner of the world.
Book your next adventure and save with up to 20% off 2022 trips. Five days only, ends 4 July.Terms & Conditions
Beat the Nairobi crowds and stay in a hotel overlooking the Nairobi National Park, offering unrivalled views of giraffe, zebra, antelope, and buffalo lounging near the waterhole.
Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. During this Exclusive Experience, you’ll be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru's National Park and look out for endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives.
Enjoy Exclusive Experiences as you visit Elsamere Conservation Centre to learn the story of Elsa and their conservation trust over a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
Spend three unforgettable nights immersed in nature at your Feature Stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives, and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.
Purpose-built 4WD Safari Landcruisers are used for the duration of the trip.
This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. It is recommended that you pay close attention to the given approximations of driving hours.
As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
Trip departures are unavailable.
There are currently no scheduled departures on our Premium Kenya trip. If you are interested in other trips in the region visit one of the links below.
1. A single supplement is available on all nights of this trip, subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
2. A complimentary airport arrival transfer is included; valid if you are arriving on Day 1 or if you have booked pre-tour accommodation through us. You must provide your flight details to your booking agent at least 14 days prior to travel.
3. An optional sunrise balloon ridesin the Masai Mara is possible on this itinerary. Please see the itinerary above for full details of this activity. As the balloon only holds 16 people, places are limited and we recommend you book in advance. Please inquire when booking your trip to book this optional activity.
4. This trip finishes after lunch in Nairobi on Day 7. Please do not book any flights out of Nairobi International Airport (JKIA) until after 8pm this evening. A departure transfer can be booked for an additional cost.
5. Depending on the departure date, we may use other luxury camps for our Feature Stay, including Zebra Plains, Mara Engai, Amani Mara or Fig Tree Camp.
6. Travel is always an adventure and, as destinations reopen, there are a few challenges as everyone gets back up to speed and adjusts to the new normal. Our leaders are experts when it comes to dealing with anything unexpected along the journey, so pack your understanding and flexibility, sit back and relax while they take care of the rest.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information